Spend $50.00 more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
*Free US Shipping with every purchase of $75 or more
When properly applied, your MxM nails can be reused 4-5 times (just take care of them like you would your natural nails!)
Sticky tabs are the gentlest application options for your nails and can be peeled off like a sticker!
1. Push down at the tip of the press-on nail until the bottom of the nail close to your cuticle begins to lift.
2. Remove the press-on and gently peel off the sticker tab.
The durable sticker tabs are single use.
If using non-toxic glue, have no fear, there’s no damage here! Let's get into the details:
1. Slather your hands in some oil, then soak your nails in warm soapy water for about 10 minutes. This will help soften the glue.
2. Use the wooden tool provided to very gently push under and around the press-on to remove it from your nails.
Mari’s Tip: Try not to use too much force when removing the glue, because the results ain’t cute.
3. No need to use a ton of force, just simply keep soaking in warm soapy water and attempt again a few minutes later.
After removing the nails using either application process, wash your hands. Then, file and clean off any residue on your natural nails and back of the press-on.
Reuse when you're ready for your next adventure!